fourhundredandfifty.
Things are pretty damn good at the moment. I've got little niggly things like Uni work and stuff but NONE OF THAT MATTERS. The good outweighs the bad at present, so I'm generally all smiles inside.
The new Brand New album is pretty incredible. I was all like 'Hmmm' when I first heard it but after half a dozen listens it's grown on me a lot. Give it a few weeks and I'm sure I'll love it. Degausser is slowly becoming one of my favourite songs of the year and Sowing Season is a stonker of an album opener.
Also, new Bloc Party doesn't disappoint either. Hunting For Vampires is a tune and the gentler songs at the arse-end of the album are nice and chilled out, especially Sunday.
I watched series 1 and 2 of Peep Show last week and it's piss funny, Mark is absolutely hilarious. I've also started to rewatch ALL of Scrubs, so that's immaculate.
Cinema wise, I've seen Borat (funniest film I've ever seen at the cinema), Saw III (Hmm, it was alright) and The Prestige (awesome. One of my favourite films this year). I'm going to see Tenacious D and The Pick Of Destiny soon. Awes.
Going home soon for the weekend, getting my haircut. Then it's not long til the Christmas break and HOLIDAY. Yes. Then I'm going to be a proper busy twat in 2007.
January 20th - A Wilhelm Scream @ Wedgewood Rooms
January 27th - Bloc Party @ Southampton Guildhall
February 5th Brand New @ Southampton Guildhall
I'm tempted to go see Cute Is What We Aim For, but not to see them because they are hilariously bad. But Hit The Lights are supporting, seeing them at the Wedge would be top of the proverbial drawer.
Oh and I'll have lots of exams and projects to hand in. Fuck offfffff.


1 Comments:
At 2:38 PM,
Molly the Robot said…
EXAMS SUCK YO! Hahaha...and yes, Prestige kicked major arse. The tag line should've just been: Wolverine...Batman...Magic. You know you want to see it.
You seem to be doing much better in your first year at uni than I did in mine. Thankfully, second year is ace.
Don't party too hard now ; )
Post a Comment
<< Home